Monday, December 7, 2015

Allietare Clue #2

We are leaving for Seattle on Friday for a few days to celebrate Christmas with our grandgirls and our son and daughter in love.  I still have a bionic bag to make for Regan, but clue #2 is done!

It was a busy weekend with a leadership dinner Friday night, a Christmas play Saturday afternoon and evening and Church on Sunday-but I got them done!  I am doing 1/2 so maybe not entirely done, but done for now!  Now on to finish my Bionic Bag and start Regan's!

To see what others are doing, go HERE. The color that Bonnie chose for the wings on the flying geese was grey.  I am hoping my choice of sage greens doesn't make it a Christmas quilt.  Clue 2 sure look like Santa hats-we'll see!

3 comments:

Feathers in my Nest said...

Love your beautiful greens. and red checks too!

Vireya said...

Nice progress. Enjoy your Christmas time with the family!

magnoliasntea said...

Hi Elaine! Love the scripture pieces you used. I'm not quilting along this year, but it's fun to see yours coming along.
Hope you have a great visit with the granddarlin's! :)