Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Class Full

I was hoping for 5 or 6 ladies to join the Calendar Club Class but day before yesterday number 16 and 17 joined which added 2 additional kits.  Yikes.  So I only have a few more green border pieces to cut and I am done kitting.  I was hoping to have my sample quilted in time for class but making the kits has taken quite a bit of time.  I am pretty excited about the turnout and a couple of ladies have dropped by the house for extra help.  Our Lizzy loves the extra company.



12 kits almost ready

May Flowers


Have been loving the rain here in Ramona.  The hills are bright green and everything smells so clean except for our dog who still has a faint odor of the skunk she chased out of the yard.  Her first experience getting slightly sprayed. 



No comments: